Our Valuable Legal Community,
During the past 3 years and through our journey with all the law firms, all the interviews we have done with the legal community tycoons in Egypt and during our annual LAW TALKS events; we found that many young lawyers and law schools graduates lack the skills that allow them to get into the real practical legal market.
Consequently, we decided to start The Law’s LEAP “Legal Employability & Advancement Program”.
This program is made for all lawyers to learn and develop the most important legal skills that enable its participants to get into the legal market.
On February 16th, 2018 we will start our CLC Program as part of the LEAP.
The CLC is designed for those who have a real passion for law and have a potential to learn and work on their personal and career development willing to join top law firms.
Corporate Lawyer Certificate Preparing You for The Top Law Firms
Researching, analyzing, and writing about the law occur as a complex, interwoven process. Through these process, lawyers learn of the law that exists and then fashions arguments, documents, and transactions to solve clients’ problems.
After This Program you will be able to:
• Analyse the scope and complexity of a practical legal problem requiring research
• Evaluate legal research sources
• Perform legal research appropriately
• Analyse the law in relation to specific legal problems
• Understand how to record and evaluate
• Synthesise research to present advice
• Use different schools of writing, legal citation, etc.
• Introduce yourself efficiently, oral advocacy, presenting your arguments, ..etc
• General Introduction
• Writing Skills
• Effective Presentation
• Corporate Skills
Program duration : 36 hours / 6 weeks
Friday 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Saturday 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Venue: The Law permanent office at bedayat Heliopolis
Sign Up Here:
For more info contact us on 01116773588
Or through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send us your Inquiry Here: